Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > BW Energy signs farm-in agreement

BW Energy signs farm-in agreement

BW Kudu, a wholly owned subsidiary of BW Energy, and the National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) have signed a farm-in and carry agreement which increases the company’s working interest in the Kudu license offshore Namibia from 56% to 95%.  NAMCOR will retain the remaining 5% working interest. “Kudu gas is an important project for …

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 238201 [post_author] => 75 [post_date] => 2021-01-15 03:40:28 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-15 03:40:28 [post_content] =>

BW Kudu, a wholly owned subsidiary of BW Energy, and the National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) have signed a farm-in and carry agreement which increases the company’s working interest in the Kudu license offshore Namibia from 56% to 95%.  NAMCOR will retain the remaining 5% working interest. “Kudu gas is an important project for …

[post_title] => BW Energy signs farm-in agreement [post_excerpt] => BW Kudu, a wholly owned subsidiary of BW Energy, and the National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) have signed a farm-in and carry agreement which increases the company’s working interest in the Kudu license offshore Namibia from 56% to ... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => bw-energy-signs-farm-in-agreement [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-01-15 03:40:28 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-01-15 03:40:28 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://splash247.com/?p=134356 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )