Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > CMA CGM splashes $2.3bn to take back its former LA container terminal

CMA CGM splashes $2.3bn to take back its former LA container terminal

CMA CGM has agreed to take over the Fenix Marine Services (FMS) terminal in Los Angeles, in a deal with an enterprise value of $2.3bn. The French containerline, which currently holds a 10% stake in the terminal, is buying back the remaining 90% from EQT Infrastructure III fund after selling it in 2017 for $875m. …

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 260632 [post_author] => 103 [post_date] => 2021-11-03 13:13:23 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-11-03 13:13:23 [post_content] =>

CMA CGM has agreed to take over the Fenix Marine Services (FMS) terminal in Los Angeles, in a deal with an enterprise value of $2.3bn. The French containerline, which currently holds a 10% stake in the terminal, is buying back the remaining 90% from EQT Infrastructure III fund after selling it in 2017 for $875m. …

[post_title] => CMA CGM splashes $2.3bn to take back its former LA container terminal [post_excerpt] => CMA CGM has agreed to take over the Fenix Marine Services (FMS) terminal in Los Angeles, in a deal with an enterprise value of $2.3bn. The French containerline, which currently holds a 10% stake in the terminal, is buying back the remaining 90% from EQ... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => cma-cgm-splashes-2-3bn-to-take-back-its-former-la-container-terminal [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-11-04 07:40:23 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-11-04 07:40:23 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://splash247.com/?p=154378 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )