Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > NOAA Predicts Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season

NOAA Predicts Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season

As the United States looks towards reopening, weather forecasters say conditions are ripe for an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season in 2020. Forecasters with NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center have released their 2020 outlook predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal […]

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 225094 [post_author] => 5 [post_date] => 2020-05-21 16:25:58 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-05-21 16:25:58 [post_content] => As the United States looks towards reopening, weather forecasters say conditions are ripe for an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season in 2020. Forecasters with NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center have released their 2020 outlook predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal […] [post_title] => NOAA Predicts Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season [post_excerpt] => As the United States looks towards reopening, weather forecasters say conditions are ripe for an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season in 2020. Forecasters with NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center have released their 2020 outlook predicting a 60% chance ... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => noaa-predicts-above-normal-2020-atlantic-hurricane-season [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2020-05-21 16:25:58 [post_modified_gmt] => 2020-05-21 16:25:58 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://gcaptain.com/?p=140284 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )