Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > Petrobras moves forward with sale of E&P assets in Gulf of Mexico

Petrobras moves forward with sale of E&P assets in Gulf of Mexico

Brazilian oil company Petrobras has begun the non-binding phase of the sale of Petrobras America Inc.’s 20% interest in MP Gulf of Mexico, LLC (MPGoM), located in Texas. MPGoM owns offshore fields in the Gulf of Mexico. Petrobras announced this divestment in October 2021. Murphy Exploration & Production Company owns the other 80% of the …

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 265804 [post_author] => 104 [post_date] => 2022-02-17 02:24:10 [post_date_gmt] => 2022-02-17 02:24:10 [post_content] =>

Brazilian oil company Petrobras has begun the non-binding phase of the sale of Petrobras America Inc.’s 20% interest in MP Gulf of Mexico, LLC (MPGoM), located in Texas. MPGoM owns offshore fields in the Gulf of Mexico. Petrobras announced this divestment in October 2021. Murphy Exploration & Production Company owns the other 80% of the …

[post_title] => Petrobras moves forward with sale of E&P assets in Gulf of Mexico [post_excerpt] => Brazilian oil company Petrobras has begun the non-binding phase of the sale of Petrobras America Inc.’s 20% interest in MP Gulf of Mexico, LLC (MPGoM), located in Texas. MPGoM owns offshore fields in the Gulf of Mexico. Petrobras announced this divestm... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => petrobras-moves-forward-with-sale-of-ep-assets-in-gulf-of-mexico [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2022-02-17 02:24:10 [post_modified_gmt] => 2022-02-17 02:24:10 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://splash247.com/?p=160315 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )