Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > Seadrill eyes $4.8bn debt write-off

Seadrill eyes $4.8bn debt write-off

John Fredriksen’s offshore drilling firm Seadrill has put forward a plan to write-off just over $4.8bn of debt, according to Norwegian business daily Finansavisen. The proposal, recently sent to the US bankruptcy court in Texas, would see Seadrill’s lenders take over 99% of the company and leave current shareholders with the remaining 1%. In February …

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 244746 [post_author] => 103 [post_date] => 2021-04-05 07:46:52 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-04-05 07:46:52 [post_content] =>

John Fredriksen’s offshore drilling firm Seadrill has put forward a plan to write-off just over $4.8bn of debt, according to Norwegian business daily Finansavisen. The proposal, recently sent to the US bankruptcy court in Texas, would see Seadrill’s lenders take over 99% of the company and leave current shareholders with the remaining 1%. In February …

[post_title] => Seadrill eyes $4.8bn debt write-off [post_excerpt] => John Fredriksen’s offshore drilling firm Seadrill has put forward a plan to write-off just over $4.8bn of debt, according to Norwegian business daily Finansavisen. The proposal, recently sent to the US bankruptcy court in Texas, would see Seadrill’s le... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => seadrill-eyes-4-8bn-debt-write-off [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-04-05 07:46:52 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-04-05 07:46:52 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://splash247.com/?p=139452 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )