Translate:
China Japan Russia Spain
Home Icon > About Us > News > Zhonggu Logistics buys PSA stake in Dongguan Container Terminal

Zhonggu Logistics buys PSA stake in Dongguan Container Terminal

Chinese domestic container shipping major Zhonggu Logistics has take over a 49% equity stake of Dongguan Container Terminal (DCT) from Singapore’s PSA International. The remaining 51% equity is still held by Dongguan Port Group. DCT operates two container berths at Dongguan Port and has an annual container capacity of 1.7m teu. Zhonggu believes the deal …

WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 232694 [post_author] => 75 [post_date] => 2020-10-16 02:45:49 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-10-16 02:45:49 [post_content] =>

Chinese domestic container shipping major Zhonggu Logistics has take over a 49% equity stake of Dongguan Container Terminal (DCT) from Singapore’s PSA International. The remaining 51% equity is still held by Dongguan Port Group. DCT operates two container berths at Dongguan Port and has an annual container capacity of 1.7m teu. Zhonggu believes the deal …

[post_title] => Zhonggu Logistics buys PSA stake in Dongguan Container Terminal [post_excerpt] => Chinese domestic container shipping major Zhonggu Logistics has take over a 49% equity stake of Dongguan Container Terminal (DCT) from Singapore’s PSA International. The remaining 51% equity is still held by Dongguan Port Group. DCT operates two ... [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => zhonggu-logistics-buys-psa-stake-in-dongguan-container-terminal [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2020-10-16 04:55:49 [post_modified_gmt] => 2020-10-16 04:55:49 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://splash247.com/?p=129622 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => news [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )